Whether you’re making a photo card for friends and fam that recaps how amazerating your last year has been, or crafting a graphic stunner to make sure your clients don’t forget you in the next 365, here are some New Year messages perfect for your audience. Peruse them, choose a favorite or two, and add them to one of our designer-crafted templates. Then check “actually send New Year cards” off your resolution list and enjoy being ahead of the game this year!
Happy New Year greetings for professional peeps
Sending New Year cards to clients helps keep your business on their minds, and it’s just a nice thing to do. Sentiments for client cards usually include expressions of appreciation for their business, and/or wishes of success for the upcoming year. Make it genuine, keep your brand voice in mind, and remember to sign it with a “Your friends at [company name],” “The team at [company name],” or your name, if you’re not sending the card on behalf of your office or you’re an office of one.
Here are a couple business-y messages to get your word-generating wheels spinning:
- Happy New Year! Wishing you and yours all the best in 2019.
- Thank you for giving us an opportunity to do what we love, and may you have a successful 2019.
- Wishing you a joyous holiday season and continued success in the new year.
- Wishing you a healthy, peaceful, and prosperous new year.
- Warmest wishes this holiday season, and we look forward to making 2019 a successful year together!
- Wishing you continued inspiration and success in the new year. Happy holidays.
Any of these messages couple nicely with a gorgeous graphic card. Image-less cards eliminate the need for the entire-office-waving-at-the-camera photo op, and look super profesh. Case-in-point: this take on our New Mod Year template.
Since you’re expressing best wishes and gratitude to your clients for spending some cash with you, a fun thank-you card with festive elements—like our Bubbly template—is also a perfect choice.
Tip: You can easily adjust any PicMonkey template to jibe with your brand. Jot down the hex values for each of your brand’s colors, then type those values in the field where the numbers display on the Graphic and Text palettes, or in Canvas Color (in the Basic Edits tab). You can also open a branded image (like your logo) as an graphic, then use the eyedropper to instantly match your hues. Top it off by placing your logo as an graphic, and boom! Card brandization complete. Check out our intro to templates video tutorial to quickly learn how to make our ready-made designs your own.
Happy New Year quotes
Who says you have to come up with original phrasing for your New Year cards? If you think of a new year as a fresh start, a time for optimism and hope, and the perfect moment to let go of last year’s troubles, you’re in good company! Plenty of famous individuals have expressed similar sentiments. Try one out for a unique take on a New Year card, or—since the online world adores great quotes—check out our social media post templates and share a little year-end wisdom with the masses.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. -Albert Einstein
May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions! -Joey Adams
Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier.’ -Alfred Lord Tennyson
New Year’s most glorious light is sweet hope! – Mehmet Murat ildan
Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one. – Brad Paisley
Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties. – Helen Keller
New Year card messages for family and friends
There’s nothing wrong with a super simple “Happy New Year! Love, the Made-up Family,” but if you’re not feeling that verbiage for your New Year photo card, we’ve got your back. Round up some of your favorite pics from the last trip around the sun and plug them into our mod photo card templates. Add your fave phrasing, and you’re done! These well-wishes play nicely with “Happy New Year!” or “Cheers!” exclamations.
- Wishing you beautiful moments, treasured memories, and all the happiness a heart can know. Happy New Year!
- A toast to you and yours in the new year.
- Wishing you holiday cheer and a happy new year.
- New year, new plans, new memories to be made. Wishing you all the best in 2019!
- May your year be filled with happiness, health, luck, and love.
- Wishing you love and laughter in 2019.
- May this new year be filled with love and cheer.
- May you have plenty of peace, love, and happiness in 2019.
- Wishing you a fabulous 365!